Comparing Numbers Games
Games for comparing numbers for kindergarten games. Download comparing numbers worksheets. bigger or smaller game. comparison of number. bigger and smaller numbers game. Comparing numbers to 10. greater than less than games. comparing numbers online games. kindergarten comparing numbers games online. Comparison games for grade 1. Interactive comparing Numbers Games for Kindergarten. comparing numbers interactive game. Comparing numbers 1 to 20. Play comparing numbers online games kindergarten. Download comparing numbers worksheet for kindergarten. Comparing numbers up to 100. comparing whole numbers. comparing objects within 10 games. comparing numbers kindergarten activities. less than greater than games. comparing numbers with pictures. Comparing numbers to 50. comparison games for kindergarten comparing numbers games.
Compare numbers and click the correct symbol above.
Comparing numbers for kindergarten
´Comparing numbers game´ improves counting and comparison skills at the same time. Kids love the challenge of this exercise that teaches them count up objects to 10 or 20 and then comparing numbers using the symbols for greater than, less than and equal.
Click the correct symbol above. If your result is OK, you will see "YES" sign. If your answer is wrong, you will see "NO" sign. Try the next comparison symbol. Press the button "New game" and play another game.
Comparing numbers worksheets for kindergarten
While these comparing numbers online games are a great resource for use during maths lessons at school, you might want to print off and hand the comparison games to your kids to complete at home.
Download our free printable comparing numbers worksheets for kindergarten in PDF. Fill in the blanks with the correct symbol. Most of these comparison worksheets for UKG are generated automatically.
You can download even more free math worksheets for kindergarten here.
Number comparison worksheets PDF
Comparing numbers games online
This game is determined for kids in kindergarten or in the first school year. Some kids already know numerals. They can solve the game easily. Kids, who still don´t know numerals, can count up pictures on both sides of the task. You can help kids to identify numbers with this number recognition game.
These comparing numbers online games are available in 4 difficulty levels. Just click the blue button below the game:
Comparing numbers to 10
This comparing game together with counting up to 10 is perfect for the youngest children. Start by comparing numbers to 10 together using two groups of objects (pictures). Then, ensure your child understands the more than/less than symbols before completing the game.
Compare numbers to 20
These comparing game is perfect for kindergarten kids. Children can count objects and compare given numbers easily. Combine it with missing numbers up to 20 game.
Comparing numbers to 50
This part of the game is perfect for kids in the first grade. Children learn comparing numbers to 50 using the more than and less than symbols. Now, without the help of pictures.
Comparing numbers up to 100
These fun comparing numbers to 100 games allow year 1 and year 2 children to gain confidence in comparing numbers to 100. This compare numbers game complements well with numbers before and after game.
Bigger and smaller numbers game
Comparing numbers games are designed to help children practice their math skills and improve their ability to compare different numbers. This ´bigger and smaller numbers game´ involves a series of tasks that require the player to compare two numbers and determine which one is greater, lesser, or equal.
Comparing numbers to 100 can be practiced with these number flash cards to 100. The number is given as a word and accompanied with relevant amount of objects.
Compare numbers games
You can play our games for comparing numbers online or you can download comparison worksheets, if parents want to use these comparing numbers games with their children at home, for some additional learning to complement their studies at school.
Learning to compare numbers can be very easy if the game is supported by pretty pictures as this game. It helps you to teach greater than and less than.
Comparing numbers online games for kindergarten
Here are some examples of comparing numbers games you can include to your math lesson plans:
- Order Up: In this game, players are presented with a set of numbers (number flash cards) and must arrange them in order from least to greatest or greatest to least.
- Greater or Less Than: In this game, players are presented with a series of two numbers and must choose whether the first number is greater than, less than, or equal to the second number.
- Place Value Challenge: In this game, players are presented with an array of consecutive numbers but one of these numbers is missing. Kids should fill in the missing numbers.
These bigger and smaller games can be played alone or with others, and can be customized to fit different skill levels. Greater than less than games can be a fun and engaging way to improve math skills and build confidence in working with numbers.
Greater than less than games
Greater than and less than are mathematical symbols used to compare two numbers. The symbol ">" is used to represent "greater than", while the symbol "<" is used to represent "less than".
To help understand greater than, less than, or equal to, to the youngest kids, you can play these fun greater than less than games.
Teaching concepts greater than / less than can be also done through a variety of methods:
- Songs or rhymes keep the learning process fun and engaging, and allow children to master the concept of greater than and less than more easily.
- Use visual aids like number lines, blocks, or pictures to demonstrate the concept of greater than and less than. Kids have to be familiar with the quantity which each number represents. You can help them with things like small toys, pencils, dice etc.
- Practice with number comparison worksheets with a variety of problems that require students to identify which number is greater or less than the other. Our comparing numbers worksheets are fun because of using pictures and bright colors.
- Playing comparing games is an another way to teach greater than, less than and equal. Games such as "Guess the Number" can help children understand the concept of greater than and less than in a fun way.
Once you have taught the concept of greater than and less than, it is important to reinforce the concepts by incorporating it into everyday activities such as counting money, comparing the weight of objects, or playing games that require comparison of numbers.