Before and after numbers
Before and after games online. Play free number games online. Before and after numbers to 100 game. Numbers before and after to 100. Learn before after between numbers. Download before and after numbers worksheets for grade 1. Play before and after numbers interactive games. Before and after number worksheets for 2nd grade. Before and after numbers game online. Numbers to 100 games online. Fill in before numbers. After number worksheets. number before and after interactive game. before and after number games for kindergarten.
Or play missing numbers to 20 →
Before and after numbers game online
Do you see the plane? There are three windows in the row. The windows contain 3 consecutive numbers.
Find what number comes before, after or between. For example:
12 ⇨ ▢ ⇨ 14
The right answer is: 12 ⇨ 13 ⇨ 14
Insert the result to the empty box. Press "Check it" to find out the correct number. If your result is OK, the box will be green. If your answer is wrong, the box will be red and you will see the correct answer. Press the button "New game" and play next before and after numbers interactive games.
Fill in the missing number to 100. Write the number that comes before, between or after the given number.
You might also like these before and after games online:
- Math game for kindergarten: Mising numbers up to 10
- 1st grade math game: After numbers 1 to 50
- Hundreds chart game: interactive number chart 1-100
Do you want to practice addition and subtraction up to 100 at the same time? Then play these interactive addition and subtraction within 100 games.
Before and after number worksheets PDF
How to learn numbers before and after to 100 easily? Download our free printable before and after number worksheets in PDF below. You can find more math worksheets for the first grade here.
Before and after games online
Play our before and after numbers interactive games regularly. As with any new skill, it's important to review and practice before and after numbers regularly in order to fully master the concept.
Before, after and between numbers
If you need a help with teaching before and after numbers, then here are some tips for learning before, after and between numbers:
- Counting forward and backward: One of the simplest ways to learn before and after numbers is to practice counting forward and backward from different starting points. For example, kids can count from 1 to 10, then from 10 to 1, then from 5 to 10 and from 10 to 5.
- Use a number line: A number line is a visual representation of a sequence of numbers, with the smaller numbers on the left and the larger numbers on the right. Using a number line or a number chart can help children understand the concept of before and after more easily.
- Play number games: There are many number games that can help you teach before and after numbers. For example THIS ONE.
- Learn and sing songs: rythm and music help to memorize before, after and between numbers more easily. Watch this nice children's song on YouTube which teaches to count up to 100 in English.
Numbers before and after
In this number game kids practice three different math problems: after numbers, before numbers and between numbers.
Kids are given a sequence of 3 numbers and always one number is missing. The missing number is on a different position every time.
To support the imagination I use the picture of plane. Kids can understand that seats are arranged in sequence.
When children are unsure with the answer, it can help them that only 1 number is missing from 3 numbers. They can guess the number easily.