Last updated: September 29, 2022.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Šárka Novotná, Na Úhoru 27, 31800 Plzeň, Czech Republic.
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Website refers to MathEasily.com, accessible from https://matheasily.com
Service refers to the Website, worksheets, eBooks, products and all content and information available on the Website and Facebook page.
Country refers to: Czechia
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your California Privacy Rights (California's Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California's Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes.
If you'd like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request removal of such data, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with Your account.
Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Your rights under the CCPA
Users who reside in California, subject to the exceptions in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), have the right to request any of the following:
- access to or deletion of personal information we have collected from you
- disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected
- disclosure of the categories of personal information we have collected, the categories of sources from which we collected it, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling it, the categories of third parties with whom we share it, and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected
- disclosure of the categories of personal information we collected or sold and the categories of third parties to whom it was sold
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of these privacy rights. Requests can be submitted by you or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as soon as possible and always within forty-five (45) days.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The data controller of your personal information is Mrs. Šárka Novotná
Czech identification number: 06444873
Postal address: Na Úhoru 27, 31800 Plzeň, Czech Republic
We process your personal data for following purposes:
- orders administration and administration of your complaints. For this purpose we collect your first name, last name, delivery address, email address, phone number, your bank account number and ordered goods specifications incl. price. These data we save for 2 years.
- sending of newsletters and commercial offers. For this purpose we collect your first name, last name and email address. Legal purpose of this process is your consent which you gave us by filling in of registration form on our website MathEasily.com and your confirmation in subsequent email (Double Opt-in). You can unsubscribe anytime. The link for it is at the end of each newsletter.
To process your data in the most effective way we cooperate with Google, MailerLite (newsletters) and with Stripe and Payhip (orders).
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.